- Black Naturalizer Womens Mason Slide Sandal
- CrazycatZ Womens Leather Hand Painted Fashion Wedged Sandals Floral Sandals
- SUNNY Store Women's Winter Fluffy Faux Fur Clog Slip on Slip-on Memory Foam Slippers
- Woman's Mixed color Summer Hook&Loop Sandals Platform Flats Casual Slip On Soft Antislip shoes
- Womens Canvas Tennis shoes Fashion Sneakers Classic Casual Slip On Loafers
- High Heel shoes Women, Lace Up Ankle Martin Boots Thick Ladies Zipper Buckle Platform shoes
- XUE Men's shoes Leather Spring Fall Outdoor High-Top Sneakers Hiking shoes Comfort Light Soles Athletic shoes Light Soles Running shoes Lace-up Breathable (color B, Size 43)
- IGI CO Men's Boots Brown Brown
- Brown XIANGBAO-Personality Men's Fashion Sandals Everyday shoes Classic Crocodile Texture Elegant Alloy Accessories Dual-use Slippers
- Monie Women's Embroidery Wedding Dress shoes for Bride Stiletto Platform Peep Toe Pumps
- FAQIAN Super high Heel fine Heel Fish Mouth Single shoes Sexy Nightclub Women's shoes 16cm
- Re-Sole Women's Classic Sandal Flat
- Jiang Women's shoes Canvas Spring Fall Comfort Sneakers Wedge Heel White Black Red Pink Sneakers
- Women Winter shoes Thin High Heel Slip-On Pointed Toe Mid Calf Boots Cow Leather Knitting Boots
- Pour La Victoire Women's Dakota Platform Dress Sandal
- Skechers Men's Oak Canyon Sneakers
- HUAN shoes Spring Mens Casual shoes New Outdoor Exercise Sneakers Comfort Driving shoes
- Vince Camuto Womens Kampbell Suede Peep Toe Ankle Fashion Boots
- Comfortabel Damen Halbschuhe black, 941774-1
- Hey Dude Mens Axel LY, Total Black
- Toptak Mens Leather Low-Top Sneakers Classic White Casual Sport Trainers Court Gymnastics shoes
- POLO RALPH LAUREN Men's Millard Boat shoes
- Adidas Men's Handball Spzl Gymnastics shoes
- LOVDRAM Men'S Leather shoes Leather Martin Boots Men'S Short Boots Fashion shoes Autumn Retro Low To Help Military Boots Men'S Martin shoes High shoes Men
- Grey purple Hi-Tec Women's Skamania Mid-Rise Waterproof Hiking Boot
- Pleaser Women's Deluxe-654RS SSA Slingback Pump
- AXNY Mudd 55 Womens 4 Layer Fringe Moccasin Mid-Calf Boots Rust Yoki
- Genepeg Womens Sandals Summer Flower Rhinestone Open Toe High Heel Party Dress shoes
- AllhqFashion Women's PU Low-Heels Closed Pointed Toe Solid Pull-on Pumps-shoes
- Nike Men's Air Scream Lwp Fitness shoes
- AllhqFashion Women's Round Closed Toe Kitten Heels Soft Material Solid Zipper Boots
- Tahari Womens Rooster Closed Toe Knee High Fashion Boots
- Women's Boots with Martin Boots and Women's Boots
- UIN Women's Flora in March Travel Painted Canvas Slip-On Ladies Fashion Art Sneaker Loafer shoes
- Clarks Women's Emslie Monet Ankle Boot
- Nine Seven Women's Genuine Leather Clear Pointed Toe Low Chunky Heel Handmade Graceful Work Pump shoes
- Lady Couture Shakira High Heel Open Toe Lace Up Rhinestone Bootie,
- VenusCelia Women's Performance Woven Walking Sneakers shoes
- New Balance Men's MW877 Walking
- Pleaser Women's Teeze 06R GNSA Platform Pump Green
- Apex Women's A7100w Running shoes
- Time's Arrow Women's Ava Satchel with Fur Santa Monica Sunset
- ZHRUI Men Hiking shoes Outdoors Antiskid Breathable Trekking Hunting Tourism Mountain Sneakers (color bluee, Size 11 UK)
- Easy Go Shopping Oxford shoes Men's Formal shoes Slip On Style PU Leather Low Top Handtailor Pure colors Cricket shoes (color Light Brown, Size 9.5 UK)
- Alfani Mens Patrick Leather Round Toe Ankle Safety Boots
RECALL KATE BROWN BECAUSE SHE’S A FELON? (the truth)
Listen, I would love to yank Kate Brown’s sorry behind out of office, but be smart about it. Many send me emails/articles/videos of people claiming Kate Brown (and others) are violating the Oregon constitution by accepting large out of state & district contributions. Yes, Oregon voters passed Measure 6 in 1994, Fugu SA-ME Japanese Mid-Calf Eco-Friendly Vegan Boots, USM10.5-11 JP 28, BlackBlack Apricot Flats Women shoes Ladies Dress Night Casual Mixed colors Shallow Autumn Pointed Toe Big Size 45 43 40which became Article 2, Section 22 of the OR constitution. Fly Flot Women's Aliyah Flats) Only 10% of your money under Measure 6 could have come from out of district. BUT it was declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL in U.S. District Court, Vannatta v. Keisling. Here’s a link to the case. Luxury Rebel Women's Georgia Platform Pump Red
The language is still in the constitution, but it is unenforceable. Certainly you can gather your law friends and file a lawsuit to try and overturn this, probably a higher bar to prevail after the Citizens United decision.
I’m putting this post up so that all will know the legal truths of the situation. People who read this case, and then continue to spread falsehoods, or vomit out the incomplete legal record because it fits their narrative, are “stuck on stupid”.
Baretraps Roz Knee High Belted Ankle Block Heel Boots, Black
6:35: Eric Peters, automotive journalist and Libertarian car guy, chats with Bill. It’s the Weekly Transportation Talk on the Bill Meyer Show.
Elon is at it again. Click here to read about Women's Ankle Boots Leather Pointed Head Middle Heel Thick Ankle Boots Side Zipper Fashion Boots Autumn and Winter New British Wind
Check out more great content, and get Eric’s reviews of the latest cars, trucks, SUVs and bikes. All over atGIOSEPPO shoes Woman Low Heel Sandals 45283 NudeZarbrina Women's Lace Up Low Heel Plarform Ankle Boots Fashion Work Combat Boots Waterproof Short Plush Fur Lined Winter High Top Snow Warm shoes.
7:35 – Larry Graves is in studio, he’s the director of the Josephine County Airport – and we’re discussing possible coming improvements, the airport’s economic impact, and a kid’s event Friday!
8:05: Royal Standley, President and CEO of Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, calls in to bring to you the Daily Stock Report.
Give Royal a call at 541-772-1116, or you can go online to Chrome Kursk shoes - Men's All Black, 11.5
8:45 Teddy Abrams, Music Director for the Britt Festival chats with Bill about the Classical Music Season, and the new, “Teddy’s Discovery Tuesdays.”
Get tickets and showtimes all over at: Jordan Nike Men's DNA Basketball shoes 11 Black
Bill’s Guests: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
6:35 Carrie Lukas, President of the Independent Women’s Forum chats with Bill. She releases a new book TODAY – Checking Progressive Privilege, new from Encounter Books.
Checking Progressive Privilege is available on Encounter Books website.
LIUshoes L&L Autumn and Winter Boots Female Flat Round Head Ankle Boots Flat Snow Boots
Washington, DC — The concepts of white, heterosexual, and male privilege have long been understood and discussed. But a different form of privilege—Progressive Privilege—has been overlooked. Independent Women’s Forum (IWF) is pleased to announce that on July 23, Encounter Books will release Checking Progressive Privilege, a Broadside by IWF president Carrie Lukas.
In Checking Progressive Privilege, Lukas explores the overlooked phenomenon that helps fuel the lack of civility in the debate between sides, makes it harder to distinguish facts from falsehoods, and discourages good people from getting involved. The Broadside reveals how marginalizing and stereotyping conservatives while depicting the progressive worldview as normal and morally superior has warped our political environment and made our country more divided.
Lukas issued the following statement:
“Checking Progressive Privilege puts progressive privilege in the context of other forms of privilege. It explains how society surrounds us with messages that define those on the political left as normal and morally right, while excluding and demeaning conservatives. Just as importantly, it explains how it isn’t just conservatives who are harmed by progressive privilege, but rather it harms everyone, by making society more polarized and divisive.”
Lukas is the co-author of Liberty Is No War on Women, and the author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Women, Sex, and Feminism. Lukas has written for The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, USA Today, and The New York Post, and testified before the House Ways and Means subcommittee on Social Security and the House Education and the Workforce subcommittee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions.
Before joining IWF in 2003, she worked on Capitol Hill as the senior domestic policy analyst for the House Republican Policy Committee and at the Cato Institute. She is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government.
8:10 Tom Giovanetti President of the Institute for Policy Innovation chats with Bill. Yes…they want your retirement savings. Who’s “they?” And, why? We’ll talk with Tom Giovanetti all about it.
Also, you can read more over at: Wanderlust Darcie Women W Round Toe Leather Brown Mid Calf Boot
Bill’s Guests: Monday, July 22, 2019
7:10 Greg Roberts, Mr. Outdoors from Cambridge Select Women's Round Toe Classic Basic Solid Fashion Sneaker, calls in to bring to you the Monday Outdoor Report.
7:35 Mark Walters, spokesman for the Nine Seven Genuine Leather Women's Round Toe Wedge Heel Platform Comfort Handmade Ladies Loafers shoes chats with Bill today.
A Washington public health summit has been called out for “demonizing guns and gun owners.”
The panel featured many victims of gun violence telling their stories. The problem that Alan Gottlieb, founder of the Sanita Women's Original Professional Clog, has with the panel is that the panel lacks gun experts to speak about proper gun ownership. Instead of teaching Americans proper gun ownership many politicians in America continue to preach the violence that can come from guns.
You can find out more great information at: Nine Seven Genuine Leather Women's Round Toe High Heel Handmade Ankle Strap Sandals
8:10 Dr. Dennis Powers “What Made Southern Oregon Great”. Check out more from Dr. Powers at his website: Fringed High Boots, High Heel Pointed Back Zipper Knee Boots Waterproof Platform Non-Slip Elastic Knight Boots PU Women's Long Tube shoes
Together to create a miracle 2018 Newest Knee Genuine Leather Boots Warm Autumn Winter Boots high Heels shoes Woman
When driving on the Redwood Highway (Highway 199) from Grants Pass to Crescent City, one passes the tiny places of Wilderville and Selma before coming to Kerby, shoes Female 2019 Fashion Spring New Shallow Mouth Set Foot shoes Female Pointed Thick with Women's shoes Comfortable Large Size shoes with Black (color Black, Size 40)MKJYDM Leather Men's shoes Leather Strap Casual shoes Large Size Men's Brogue shoes with Dress shoes 39-44 Yards Men's Leather shoes (color Black, Size 42 EU)a short distance before Cave Junction. This old hamlet has about 500 hardy folks from garage mechanics and redwood sculpturers to those who man the Kerbyville Museum.
Trailing the Illinois River to there, the Redwood Highway basically follows an old wagon trail that led to the port of Crescent City. The discovery of gold at Sailor Diggings in 1852 along the river brought the first settlers to the Illinois Valley, which was then part of Jackson County. In 1855, HWUED Stylish Baby Elephant Canvas shoes Low Top Print Lace-up Classic Sneaker for Men WomenSandals Ladies golden Patent Leather Bag with Cross Buckle high HeelsJames Kerby homesteaded in the valley and one year later, set up its post office as the first postmaster. With the town of Kerbyville named after him, his chosen location was on the main route from the sea and California into the newly discovered gold fields.
As miners, merchants, and their families searched for new and easier gold finds, Kerbyville became more populated, especially since it was a stagecoach stop on the way. When Josephine County was carved from the western part of Jackson County in 1856, Sailor Diggings (renamed Waldo) became the first county seat—but only for one year. When its gold began playing out, Kerbyville in an 1857 election became the new county center due to the relocations and its proximity. XOXO Katniss Ankle Booties, Black, 6 US 36.5 EUSalomon Women's X-Mission 3 CS W Trail Running shoesThe county officers then included three county commissioners, sheriff, auditor, treasurer, probate judge, and coroner, along with a U.S. District Court presence.
The Oregon Territorial Legislature another year later renamed it as “Napoleon”—Spring Step Women's Lollipop MuleNine Seven Patent Leather Women's Pointed Toe High Chunky Heel Slip On Handmade Gorgeous Pump shoespossibly due to an influential landowner who greatly admired Napoleon III, the then ruler of France and grandson of the Empress Josephine—but the name soon changed back to Kerbyville. The town later became known by its short version of Kerby.
When the railroad came through Grants Pass, however, this important development brought it into the forefront, and in 1886 it became the new county seat (which continues to today). With much of the area’s commercial activities centered on gold mining, farming, and supplying provisions to the miners, the area began to decline in the late-1850s to early-1860s when the precious gold became more difficult to find. Residents left Kerby, El Naturalista N996 Women's Angkor Ankle Boot BlackJ.Renee Womens Bridgeway Wedge Pumpas well, and the good times came to an end.
In 1879 at a sheriff’s auction, Mr. William Nauke bought for $5 nearly two acres of land in Kerby and had a house built for his family. It also served as a general store, post office, and stage stop on the road to the coast. Today, the Kerbyville Museum is part of the Nauke house property. The museum has exhibits depicting the pioneer days, the Illinois Valley in the 1900s, and early Native Americans life—including displays of baskets, grinding tools and stones, blankets, Ridge Footwear Ghost Zipper Steel Toe 08.5 shoes, Multicolor, Size 8.5DESAI Mens Brogues Formal shoes Lace up Oxfords in Blackarrow and spear points, pottery, and many other artifacts. The property includes an early-day log schoolhouse built on Sucker Creek—and with the important outhouse.
The unincorporated community of Kerby is still about the same size it was when being the county seat over 150 years ago, and the museum shows what this looked like. Kerby still exists, but it’s now a tiny suburb of Cave Junction.
Sources: “Oregon.Com: Josephine County,” at Adidas Originals Womens ZX Flux Black White Rita ORA B35311 Womens Running; Greg Walter, “The Oregon Encyclopedia: Kerbyville,” at Women's Strappy Stiletto High-end Snake Sandals for Weddings, Parties, Meetings and Every Other Special Occasion; Alice Mullaly, “Oregon Centennial Inspires Kerbyville Museum,” Jefferson Public Radio: As It Was, October 24, 2008, atEasy Street Womens Becca MuleGEORPE Over Knee Boots Leather High Heels Knee Length Boots, Pointed Tips and Velvet Knight shoes